UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA APPLICATION FOR INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER – 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
You’re on the right page if you want to know if UNN admission form for transfer students is out. The post will also detail procedures of application, the price for the form and more.
University of Nigeria (UNN) Admission by Transfer
- Candidates applying for transfer admission into the University of Nigeria will be required among other things:
- To purchase and complete the prescribed Application Form obtainable from the office of the Registrar (Admissions) University of Nigeria, Nsukka;
- To hold the minimum entry qualifications for admission into the University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements, prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer;
- To be prepared to continue with the same courses as they were pursuing in the University from where they are seeking transfer;
- To have made normally a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Students expelled or suspended from their Universities for acts of misconduct are not eligible for admission into the University of Nigeria. In addition to the minimum entry requirements outlined in Entrance Examination and Direct Entry, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements set out for the Faculty/Department concerned.
- Advert For Inter-University Transfer For 2019/2020 Academic Session
Guidelines for UNN Inter-University Transfer Application
- Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking a transfer.
- Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale to qualify for consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former University.
- The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any year.
- The application should be accompanied by the student’s transcript. University of Nigeria official(s) would be sent to the University from where the transfer is being sought for verification of the transcript or on-line verification as the case may be.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) shall be withdrawn from the University.
- Disciplinary action shall be taken against any officer of the University found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
- A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score which is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
- He must transfer into the same course as he studied in his University.
- A transfer student must not be admitted beyond second (2nd) year for all programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he seeks a transfer.
- All applications for inter-University transfer for the 2019/2020 academic session should be received on or before (date to be updated)
- All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shall be submitted to the Admissions Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
UNN Inter-University Transfer Application Procedures and Payment
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or the admission portal , log in your Telephone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Pay the application fee of N195,000.00 (one hundred and ninety-five thousand naira) through Remita payment platform at any Commercial Bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice print out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your Telephone and Invoice Numbers, and then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
- Print the form and forward to your current University Registrar for completion of the last page to confirm release from your current University. The release form should be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Nigeria, Nsukka by your current Registrar.
- Candidates should note that any form which is not completed online will not be processed
- Online application commences on (date to be updated) and ends on (date to be updated).
Best Related Posts
- UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Admissions: See How to Apply
- UNILORIN Transfer Admission: See How to Apply
- ABU Zaira Inter-University Admission: How to Apply
- Accounting: Universities Accepting Lower Grades for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
- UTME/DE: A Compulsory Requirement to Gain Admission to Nigerian Tertiary Institutions