Prospective applicants should take note of the details below and admission requirements before they proceed to apply for the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDLCE) Application Form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIABUJA ODL/DLC Available Course
Below is the list of courses you can apply for at the University of Abuja Distance Learning Centre:
- Economics (B.sc. Economics)
- Political Science (B.sc. Political Science)
- Sociology (B.sc. Sociology)
- Business Administration (B.sc. Business Administration)
- Public Administration (B.sc. Public Administration)
UNIABUJA ODL/DLC Admission Requirements
Interested applicants must:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits including English and mathematics in SSCE or NECO in at most two sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
- All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Must apply directly online the university admission portal
- JAMB UTME result or score is not required for the university ODL programme. In other words, applicants don’t need to write or to have sat for UTME
UNIABUJA Distance Learning (DLC) Method of Application
- Applicants should visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/app_guide.php
- Click on the “Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education Application Form” to the left of the page
- Then, fill the biodata, preview and make the payment of N15,150.00 (including the online transaction charges) direct online (on the website)
- After the successful payment, return to the form and fill the entire application.
- Submit and print the completed form and acknowledgment slip.
Step by Step Application Procedures
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- On the left pane, click on Distance Learning
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Best Related Posts
- Sandwich Programmes in Nigeria: Universities, Courses, Application Processes, etc
- Universities that Gives Admissions Without JAMB
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Form is Out: Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIABUJA: List of Official and Approved Courses at the University of Abuja
- UNIABUJA Sandwich/Part-Time Form is Out: Requirements, Price and Closing Date