2020/2021 UNIBEN POST UTME/DE AND UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise (Post UTME) for 2020/2021 Academic Session will take place between 17th August 2020 and 14th September 2020 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, the latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise. PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry applications should read, UNIBEN Post DE Form updates: Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.
UNIBEN Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
All applications should be made between 8.00am 17th August 2020 and Midnight of the 11th November 2020.
The procedure for the Admission Screening (Post UTME) Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid E-Mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
- Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in theUniversity of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Grouping of Courses for Screening
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
3. LIFE SCIENCES
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
- Candidates are to go back online on the appointed date (25th NOVEMBER 2020) to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
- PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Application website closes by Midnight 11th November 2020. Candidates, who pay after the deadline of 11th November 2020. will not be screened. Reprinting starts 25th NOVEMBER 2020
Best Related Posts
- UNIBEN Part-Time Undergraduate Admission Form is Out: See Details
- LASPOTECH Admissions: Post UTME Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Achiever University Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut off mark, Price and Closing Date
- Iwo City Polytechnic Admissions: Procedures, Cut-off mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIMAID Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-off mark, Price and Closing Date