OSOPADEC BURSARY & SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ADMITTED UNDERGRADUATES AND POSTGRADUATES IN THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, OSOPADEC was established by the Laws of Ondo State CAP. 106 in 2001 to intervene in the development of the oil-producing and impacted areas of Ondo State.
About OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (OBSS)
This scheme is for students already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on a regular programme.
OSOPADEC Application Requirements
- Must be a bonafide, full-time student of a Recognized Private/Public Tertiary Institution within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Must be indigenes of Ese-Odo or Ilaje L.G.A with evidence of Letter of Origin
- Must have a JAMB Registration No. where relevant
- Must present an Admission Letter
- Evidence of School Fees receipt for 2017/2018 session
- Evidence of Student ID Card
- Post Graduate students presently in Law School are also eligible to apply
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division(or its equivalent)
- Special waiver consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include: Nursing, Midwifery, Medicine & Surgery, Engineering, Pharmacy, Geology/Geophysics, Quantity Surveying, Computer Science/Engineering, Architecture, Dentistry and Medical Lab science
- Part-Time Sandwich, Pre-Degree, NTL, Certificate Diploma students and others from Institutions not duly accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified
- Change of Bank Details will not be entertained after the final submission of application
Method of Application Online
- Qualified candidates should visit https://osopadec.gov.ng/
- Click on the “APPLY” link to commence registration or click “CONTINUE” to continue where you left off.
- Take note that the application process will only be considered complete when you make a final submission of the form and upload the signed copy.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, 11th June 2019.
- For Enquiries: +234 806 834 4117, +234 806 031 8304
Best Related Posts
- Polaris Rainbow Children’s Day Competition: Topic, Prizes, Requirements and How to Apply
- Apply for University of Adelaide Scholarships for Nigerians and Other Countries
- FCT (Abuja) Scholarships Form is Out: Requirements, How to Apply, Price and Bank
- Federal Government I-startup Southwest: Apply to Win N2 Million With Great Business
- Learn Africa Scholarship for Female Undergraduates and Graduates Applicants is Out. See Details