Niger Poly Post-utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Deadline to apply is 31st January, 2021. The cost of the form is N5,000. Cut-off mark is 120. Candidates who didn’t choose the school can apply. See available courses, how to apply and other details below.
We are pleased to inform the public especially candidates aspiring to study in Niger State Polytechnic that the school management have released the post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of studies in Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Niger State Polytechnic ND Full-Time Courses.
2.1 SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Local Government and Development Studies
- Public Administration
2.2 SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking Finance
- Business and Management Studies
2.3 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology.
2.4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
2.5 SCHOOL OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology.
Niger State Polytechnic Entry Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes in the specified field are:
- A minimum of five (5) Credits Passes at WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and Teachers’ Grade Two Certificates or equivalent (in not more than two (2) sittings), which must include English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects.
- Applicants should apply through JAMB and sit for UTME in the relevant subjects. Only candidates who meet the JAMB cut-off marks shall be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic admission access Pin from any Commercial Bank through E-Transact for a Non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only excluding Bank Charges.
The admission form can be accessed online at the Polytechnic website, www.nigerpoly.edu.ng.
Follow these steps to complete the Admission Form online:
- Open to the website
- Click online Forms
- Click Admission Form
- Enter your Pin Code and Click Login
- Fill the Form
- Click Preview Form
- Upload your Passport size Picture and Print Preview
- Click Submit.
Closure of Sales of Admission Form: Sales of Admission Forms ends on 31st January, 2021.
Screening Exercise for all admissions will take place at Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, Main Campus on a date to be announced later.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.