Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 160. Deadline to apply is 24th August 2020. The form cost N2,000. Candidates who did not choose the school can apply. See how to apply and other details below.
We are happy to inform you that Modibbo Adama University of Technology, (MAUTECH) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. Registration commenced Friday 24th July and will end Monday 24th August, 2020.
The MAUTECH Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is also out. The registration start and end date (24th July to 24th August 2020) for UTME candidates is also applicable to Direct Entry Candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required. You can submit your documents by following instructions on this website.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points, chose MAUTECH as first choice and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- However, candidates who did not choose MAUTech as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after:
- Change institution to MAUTech from JAMB platform (Change of institution);
- Notify the change to MAUTech (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required ) via the following email address: [email protected]
- Wait for response from MAUTech to enable you proceed on registration for the POSTUTME online screening.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
- Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
- DE applicants Online Registration for the Screening is not available for now but will be communicated in due course (keep checking our website: www.mautech.edu.ng)
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry.
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;
- You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2020/2021 Apply now link. Click on “existing applicant”
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2020/2021 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
If you have any question on MAUTECH Post utme and direct entry registration, kindly feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will be very pleased to answer you.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Myschool Latest Gist HERE
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms have been Released.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
ALLSCHOOL TEAM WISHES YOU BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR ACADEMIC PURSUIT.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.