Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. Deadline to apply is 6th September 2020. Minimum cut-off mark is 160 (but higher for some courses). Only first choice candidates can apply. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out.
The Online registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Monday 10th August, 2020 and close on Sunday, 6th September, 2020 at midnight.
SEE ALSO: KSU Direct Entry Screening Form.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for KSU Post UTME
- Candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY).
- Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects. CHECK: KSU Cut-off Mark for all Courses below.
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. CHECK Kogi State University JAMB Subject Requirements for all Courses.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply.
- NOTE: Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
KSU Cut-Off Mark for 2020/2021
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE||160|
|3.||FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||160|
|2||CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|3||ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERARY STUDIES||160|
|4||HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||160|
|1||EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY||160|
|2||EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY||160|
|3||EDUCATION AND CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|4||EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS||160|
|5||EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE||160|
|6||EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY||160|
|7||EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES||160|
|8||EDUCATION AND PHYSICS||160|
|9||EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES||160|
|10||HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||160|
|11||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||170|
|1||ISLAMIC AND SHARIA LAW||160|
|2||BANKING AND FINANCE||170|
|1||ANIMAL AND ENVIROMENTAL BIOLOGY||160|
|10||PLANT SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||160|
|2||GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING||160|
How to Register for KSU Post UTME Screening
- To register online login to the University’s portal, www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now”on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. IdachabaLecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
KSU Screening Date And Details
- The Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exam is scheduled between Monday, 14th to Friday 19th September, 2020 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates
- The Printouts (Registration slip) will decide date for various candidates. This means after registration, you will see your exact date and time.
- The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test.
- The Print out of the Schedule Slip or Registration Slip and the print out of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the HOLDING AREA, DIGITAL CENTRE ONE HOUR (1HR) before their scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.
- Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
Some other Important Things to Note About KSU Post UTME
- ALL CANDIDATES must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise. SEE: How to Upload O’level (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) Result on JAMB Portal.
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB subject combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
If you still have any question, please use the comment box below to ask us!
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Nigeria Schools Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Nigeria Schools TEAM
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.