KASU Post UTME Form: Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 is Out. KASU Cut-off mark is 170-200. Form cost N2,000. The Direct Entry form is also out. Deadline to apply is now 16th October 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
The Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. Their Direct Entry (DE) form is also out.
Update: Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening will now commence on Monday, 7th September, 2020 and end on Friday 16th October, 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for KASU Post UTME.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 170. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark. They are:
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and kaduna state university as first choice.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form.
The form cost: N2,000. Follow the procedure below to apply.
- Visit KASU eForms Portal via forms.kasu.edu.ng
- Click on the login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (eg 12345678BG).
- password is your jamb Number Minus the First and last Character (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as jamb Number.
- Click on the link “Proceed with payment” to generate your payment details
a. click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e green at the top of the page.
b. proceed with payment.
c. you can pay using your ATM OR BANK.
- When sucessfull Logout of your account wait 10 Mins the log back in and continue your registration.
CLOSING DATE: Deadline to apply is Friday 16th October, 2020.
Important Things to Note About KASU Post UTME Registration
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
- Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission..
If you still have any question regarding the KASU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to [email protected] and [email protected] Proceed to complete the registration.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- List of all schools that have released their Post UTME Forms for 2029/2021
- Check Nigeria Schools Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
The Nigeria Schools Team wishes you the best of luck.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.