A few other candidates got the same while trying to pay for the change of institutions/courses and related JAMB services.
This may be why you’re on this page too.
Of course, while trying to:
- print oroginal JAMB result,
- print JAMB admission letters
- do a change of institutions/courses
- or similar services
candidates must make payments and proceed to print or perform the activities they’ve just paid for.
However, while trying to pay online or generate remita reference (RRR) for the service, the JAMB portal may greet you with “You Have Already Used this Service. Thank you.”
With this error, you may not know what to do and in fact, you may not know what has caused it.
I’m about to tell you why this error and what to do about it in order to be able to print.
Why the JAMB Error, “You Have Already Used this Service”?
Generally, this error will pop up if you’d once used the same service you’re trying to pay for using the same JAMB profile.
If you’re using the last year’s JAMB profile for this year’s admission, and the last admission, you paid for the same service and used it to perform the operation, the portal will show this error if intend to do the same this year.
For example, Mr. Yinka sought an admission last year with his JAMB profile. Then, he printed his original JAMB result. Remember, he got a JAMB registration number last year. This year, he used the same profile but got another JAMB registration number.
Now, to print the original JAMB result for the new JAMB registration number, the portal will complain that He Had Already Used this Service.
Unfortunately, the portal won’t tell him what to do about it.
What to do About Error “You Have Already Used this Service” on JAMB Portal
Below is what to do if you are getting the error “You have Already Used this Service”
- Log in to your JAMB profile or visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./
- Make sure your page view is in desktop view. To do that use a laptop or desktop computer. If you’re using a mobile device, on logging in to your profile or before, locate the three ⁝ at the top corner of your browser (Chrome especially). Click that and navigate to the “Desktop View” in the setting. Mark that to adapt your page to desktop standard
- Now, locate the My Usage link. Click on that. That will open the Service Usage Logs page. Here, you will see the list of services you had earlier paid for.
- Locate among the usages, the one you want to pay for now. Then, click “Reset For New Payment“. This will now reactivate the same service for you.
- Go back to where the service is and make a new payment attempt. It should go now without any error.
Best Related Posts
- Do I Need Fingerprints For Change of Institutions/Courses?
- How Many Times Can I Print JAMB Result or Letters?
- Documents Candidates Need For Freshers’ Registration/Screening
- How to Submit Complaints to JAMB on Admissions, Errors, Payment, etc
- Is It Possible to Change Course After Admission?