Institute of Management and Technology, IMT Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 is now on sale. We are referring to the IMT ND Full-Time Form. Cut-off mark is 120. Deadline to apply is 16th October, 2020. The form cost N2,000. Candidates who did not choose the School can apply. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of students for the 2020/2021 post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The Screening Exam will take place from Monday 19th Oct, 2020 to Friday 23rd Oct., 2020 by 8:am daily.
RECOMMENDED: IMT (Affiliated to UNN) Degree Post UTME Form.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase IMT Post Utme ND Full-Time Form
The Screening Exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to change to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidates.
SEE ALSO: JAMB Change of Institution Form 2020.
How to Apply for IMT Post Utme
The IMT application fee is two thousand Naira (
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (-2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
Deadline to Register for IMT Post UTME Form
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- IMT Post-UTME Screening Date, Time & Venues
- Check Nigeria Schools Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Nigeria Schools TEAM
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.