ILARO POLY HND AND ND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS, PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES
The post below will give you all the information you need to know in order to obtain Poly Ilaro HND and ND form. Details to cover include details of courses available for the HND and ND programmes, how to obtain the form, date, venues of entrance exams, and more.
If you’re interested in their HND (Weekend) Part-time instead, consider reading, “Ilaro Poly HND Part-time Form: Procedures, Guidelines and Details of Admissions“
Ilaro Poly Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-Time Courses
Applicants can obtain the Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Department: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies)
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Environmental Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry)
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control; Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments: Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning and Surveying & Geo-informatics
NOTE: Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time)
Ilaro Poly HND (Full Time) Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the applicant’s discipline;
- minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience;
- candidate’s National Diploma academic transcripts should be sent by the ND awarding institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
- good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic;
possession of the specific SSCE requirements (Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying. The SSCE requirements must have been obtained prior to the candidate’s admission for the National Diploma that is the basis for the HND admission.
ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
Ilaro Poly HND Admission Method of Application and Payment
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
To obtain the admission form,
- visit the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net and click on the portal
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
For the avoidance of doubt, all transactions must be processed on the Remita platform
NB: All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and emails on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- All entrance examinations are computer-based.
- All HND applicants are advised to visit the institution’s website from time to time for instructions, updates and notifications.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
- Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
Best Related Posts
- Understand PART TIME Degree, HND, ND or NCE Programmes: Short-cut to Gain Admission Without JAMB
- FEDPOLY OFFA: HND, ND, Pre-ND, IJMB Admission Requirements and Procedures
- Kwara State Polytechnic Admission for HND and ND – Application Requirements and Guidelines
- Sandwich Degree: What Admission Seekers Should know before Applying
- No More HND in Polytechnics? Here Are the Details You Must Know