Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The form cost N6,000 while the post utme screening fee is N2,000. See available courses, how to apply and other vital information below.
Do you want to further your education in Igbajo Polytechnic, hence obtaining their post utme form? We are pleased to inform you that Igbajo Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale.
About Igbjo Polytechnic
Igbajo Polytechnic Igbajo, Osun State, Nigeria is one of the well established private Polytechnics in Nigeria. It was established in year 2005 at a temporary site located at Kiriji Memorial College Igbajo. It has acquired a permanent site (50 hectares of land) along Igbajo Imesi-Ile road, at a distance of 1KM away from Igbajo. Faculty of Management Studies has completely moved to the permanent site while Faculty of Science & Engineering has also partially moved.
Igbajo Polytechnic received approval from the Federal Ministry of Education and National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to establish as a polytechnic with effect from August, 2009.
IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC COURSES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- And lots more you will see on the school portal!
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Regular Form, N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Daily Part Time Form and N9,500 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred NairaOnly) For HND Form.
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N300 (Three Hundred Naira Only) via card payment.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph (if your are applying for ND Regular Programme)
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
Status of Application
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08035676161
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.