Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. Cut-off mark is 160. See more details below.
We are pleased to inform all aspirants of Gombe State University (GSU) that the post utme and direct entry registration has commenced on 6th July.
LATEST UPDATE: The Myschool Team has confirmed that as at 14th August 2020, the GSU Post utme registration Form is still on sale. At the moment, no deadline to apply yet. Apply as soon as you can. Good luck
Though the minimum cut-off mark is 160, the school requires 200 for some courses. See the eligibility below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for GOMSU Post UTME Form
Candidates who choose GSU as their FIRST choice and
- Scored a minimum of 160 in UTME for degree programmes in Science, Education, Arts, and Social Sciences.
- Scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes.
Note: Candidates who scored less than 200 particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes are adviced to immediately change to other programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, CHemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics, etc. Recommended GSU Courses and Requirements.
- For Direct Entry: Posses any of:
- A’level GCE
GOMSU Physical Screening Exercise: The date and time will be available via the university portal after registration.
WARNING: Candidates who applied for admission into the university are strongly advised to upload their O’level result on JAMB Website. This is only applicable to candidates who are yet to upload their result on JAMB portal because they used awaiting result.
How Much is GSU Post UTME Form? The official cost for the GOMSU post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates shall pay a non refundable screening charge of N2,000 via the University’s remita platform. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the online PIN to you access the University Post utme registration portal.
How to Pay GSU Remita Platform
You should follow the procedure below to pay the N2,000. After payment submit your remita slip to the University Registrar.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit www.remita.net
- In the column that said “Who do you want to pay”, type Gombe State University, CLICK ON IT.
- You will be redirected to Gombe State University Payment Portal
- In the Name of service/Purpose, select Post UTME Payment
- Fill in the other details and make payment. NB: Write down your remita Reference (RRR) Number. You might need it later.
- After payment, take the payment receipt from remita to the GSU Bursar Office for issuance of official receipt.
How to Complete Registration on GSU Portal
Follow the procedure below is you have obtained the PIN from GSU registrar:
- Go to http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Pin in the required column
- Login and fill the form to create your screening account.
- Click Register
- Your captured details shall display
- Click Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated.
- Page One of the PDF captures candidates registration details.
- Page Two is the candidates post utme I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page one take them along with the originals to the physical screening day. Your screening date should be on your ID.
VERY IMPORTANT: Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the COVID-19 advisories and protocols on large gatherings through the processes of the screening exercise.
This Advert was signed by the University’s Registrar M.A. Yuguda and brought to you by Myschool.
If you still have any question regarding the GSU 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening, please feel free to ask your question using the comment box below.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
- Check Myschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.