FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE EKITI, P.M.B 373, OYE EKITI, EKITI STATE, NIGERIA
The Continuing Education Centre of Federal University Oye-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 Academic year commencing from October 2020.
Federal University, Oye Ekiti JUPEB Programme
JUPEB is a national examination board approved by the Federal Government to conduct examinations for students with approved subject combinations for direct entry admissions into tertiary institutions. Candidates would be admitted to 200 level in Federal University Oye Ekiti or any other university that is affiliated to the JUPEB programme after fulfilling the conditions for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice. At the end of the programme certificates of Direct Entry, admission would be issued to the students. Please visit jupeb.edu.ng for further information.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
FUOYE JUPEB Subject Combination
Faculty/ Departments/Subjects Combination
(i)Agricultural Economics and Extension (ii) Animal Production and Health (iii) Crop Science and Horticulture (iv) Fishery and Aquaculture (v) Food Science and Technology (vi) Hospitality and Tourism Management (vii) Soil Science
(a) Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science (b) Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science
(i)English Language (ii) Linguistics (iii) History and International Relations (iv) Theatre and Media
(a) Literature-in- English; Government; Economics (b) Literature-in- English, Government, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies (c) Economics, History, Literature-in- English (d) Literature-in- English; (e) Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies, History
(i)Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering (ii) Civil Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering (iv) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (v) Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (vi) Mechanical Engineering (vii) Mechatronics Engineering
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
(i)Science Education (Agric. Education; Biology Education; Chemistry Education; Library and Information Sci., Mathematics Education) (ii) Educational Foundation (iii) Business Management (iv) Business studies and Educational Management
Relevant subject combinations as listed for other Faculties.
(i) Accounting, (ii) Banking and Finance, (iii) Business Administration (iv) Public Administration
(a)Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Business Studies, Economics, Government (c) Accounts, Economics, Geography or Government
(d) Accounts, Business Studies; Geography or Government (e) Mathematics, Accounting, Geography.
(i)Animal and Environmental Biology (ii) Computer Science (iii) Biochemistry (iv) Geology (v) Geophysics (vi)Mathematics (vii) Microbiology (viii) Plant Science and Biotechnology (ix) Physics (x) Industrial Chemistry
(a) Biology, Chemistry, Physics (b) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (c) Physics, Chemistry, Geography
(i)Criminology and Security Studies (ii) Demography and Social Statistics (iii)
Economics (iv) Mass Communication (v) Peace and Conflict Studies (vi) Political Science (vii) Psychology (viii) Sociology
(a) Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Mathematics, Geography, Economics (c) Literature –in –English, Economics, Government (d) Biology, Economics, Government (e) Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies.
FUOYE JUPEB Method of Application and Payment
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in 2020/2021 JUPEB
Enter the amount to be paid which is 10,500.00
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
- Proceed to payment.
After 24 hrs of payment, visit the Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://ceco.fuoye.edu.ng/jupeb with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
FUOYE JUPEB late application form is still available with a non-refundable fee of 15,500 Naira. Entrance Screening Examination now holds every Tuesday at FUOYE JUPEB Study Centre, Ilupeju Ekiti by 10:00am.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Screening dates to be communicated through the email address and cell phone number provided
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme. Applicants should check the website http://ceco.fuoye.edu.ng/jupeb regularly for any further information.
- The closing date for the application is until further notice.
- FUOYE JUPEB late application form is still available with a non-refundable fee of 15,500 Naira. The entrance Screening Examination now holds every Tuesday at FUOYE JUPEB Study Centre, Ilupeju Ekiti by 10:00am.
- For further information please contact the following: 08100737929, 08073024003 between 8:00am- 6:00pm.
Best Related Posts