Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Deadline to apply is 16th October 2020. Cut-off mark is 180 and 200 (depending on the course). See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the public that Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 academic session is now sale from 7th September, 2020 and closes on Friday, 16th October, 2020.
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB is very competitive and involves the following processes:
- Online Admission Application on FUNAAB WEBSITE.
- Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (Computer-based) – UTME and DE candidates.
Successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
Candidates Eligible for FUNAAB Pre-Admission Screening Exercises
- Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their First Choice of Institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill the results online. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill the e-application form.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register on this portal.
- Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Friday, 16th October, 2020.
- FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME / DE Screening
Your application is in various stages.
Stage A (Expression of Interest): by inputting your 10-digit JAMB Registration Number, a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate your Pre-Admission Screening Application Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) only excluding REMITA charges. Print the Invoice and proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) for payment, or pay Online through Internet Banking or Debit Card.
Stage B (Application): Stage B (Application): at this stage your bio-data, photographs, academic records and other relevant information are collected over several pages. Ensure you save each page as you proceed. You can logout at any stage of the process and pick up from where you stopped later. On the last page (Acknowledgement Page) you will be required to confirm the accuracy of the information supplied. Ensure you carefully review your entry before submission. Note that after submission, you CANNOT readily make any alteration. On submission, print your generated Application Form
NOTE: Ensure you read the Guideline for Registration, Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, UTME information and Direct Entry information before progressing. You may NOT be able to complete your application without meeting the requirements.
Guidelines for Online Application:
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding processing charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 7th September, 2020 and closes on Friday, 16th October, 2020.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript not later than Friday, 16th October, 2020 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
Correction of Application Form on FUNAAB Portal
This information is ONLY applicable to candidates who have successfully completed and SUBMITTED their application before the closing date of the application but
- Effected a change of course afterward
- Desire to alter the entries in their application form
NB: Only information entered by candidates (excluding contact details: phone number and email address) can be edited, all detailed gotten from JAMB (Surname, Firstname, othername, sex, state of origin and UTME score CANNOT be edited. For change of course, the new course and subject combination will automatically be reflected on the appropriate page.
Correction attracts a penalty of N1,200 (One Thousand Naira Only) including Remita fees. Interested candidates should:
- Generate and print out a Correction Invoice using the form below.
- Proceed to make payment at any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or Internet Banking.
- After payment, login again on this page, your application will be opened for editing after a successful login.
- Login to the portal again to edit their application.
- Carefully preview and confirm the modification has been effected before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Your Correction fee lapses after clicking on submit. Another correction application will be treated as a fresh request which requires payment of another Correction fee..
NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure your correction is properly effected.
FUNAAB Screening Date And Details
After completion of the application form, candidates are to ensure they check back for updates on the admission process from Friday, 16th October, 2020.
- Candidate seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the requirements before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses:
UTME CANDIDATES: In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Admission, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
- A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
- Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill the e-application form. For details Check: FUNAAB Courses and Requirements.
- Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for admission application.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Nigeria Schools Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Nigeria Schools TEAM
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.