FULAFIA Post Utme Form: The Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is still on. Deadline to apply is now 30th September 2020. Cut-off mark is 170-230. Form cost N2,000. The Direct Entry Form is also out. See how to apply and other vital details below.
The Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. Registration for the screening exercise will commence on July 27, 2020 and close on September 30, 2020.
Note: Candidates awaiting their result can apply but they should submit their application until they see their result and upload it accordingly.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain for FULAFIA Post UTME Form
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting their O’level Result can apply for the post utme.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form.
NB: Applicants are required to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira Only N2,000 for the screening exercise.
To apply, follow the detailed procedure below:
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR- on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR- on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
FULAFIA Post UTME FAQ
You can register online at fulafia.edu.ng. See the detailed steps above
No examination would be conducted.
The courses includes Medical Laboratory Science, Anatomy and Physiology.
You cannot use awaiting result. However, you can still start the process since there are 3 stages (Opening of portal account, payment and registration). You need to enter your result at the registration stage.
Its advised you make payment via MasterCard since the verification is instant. However, you can still pay through your bank and send the evidence of payment to [email protected]. Bear in mind that it may take us 7-14 days to verify your payment in this case.
Yes, you can participate but you won’t be considered for admission.
FULAFIA will not attend to issues like this. If you are not getting the activation code because of wrong email address, just hold on for 6 hrs, your account would be automatically activated. The only challenge is that you won’t receive any email notification from us but you can always log on to your portal for any update/notification.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Nigeria Schools Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Nigeria Schools TEAM
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.