|Federal Polytechnic Offa logo|
Candidates who are interested in the Federal Polytechnic Offa Part-Time programme should be informed that the polytechnic has commended the sale of the PT form into their various National Diploma Courses.
Interested applicants are to read this post to the end to get full details of the application including the admssion requirements, price, application portal, closing date, and more
About the Federal Polytechnic Offa Part-time Programmes
ND Daily Part-Time (DPT) form by the polytechnic is a two-year course just like full time. While ND Part-Time (PT or RPT) is a 3-year programme. The difference could be that lectures are held in the evening and weekends for the Daily-Part-Time while classes are held strictly by weekends for Regular part-time (PT) in the case of the daily part-time programmes.
After completing the two/three-year course, candidates can obtain an HND full-time or part-time at the federal polytechnic or any other polytechnic. They can also obtain the JAMB Direct entry form to cross to the university 200 level of their courses or related ones.
A candidate who attended a daily part-time or regular part-time programme will still serve at NYSC if he eventually goes for HND full-time or crosses to the university through DE.
All prospectives candidates for part-time must printout the JAMB CAPS form for application for part-time Admission and submit it to the Admission Officer at the Polytechnic which will be used for processing AND formalizing their Admission with JAMB
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Courses Available
- Architectural Technology
- Banking & Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Technology
- Elect/Elect. Engineering
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Secretarial Administration/Studies
- Office Technology & Management
- Estate Management
- Survey & Geoinformatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Daly Part-Time Admssion Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in relevant SSCE subjects in not more than two sittings. The acceptable O’level result includes WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, or a combination of two. Here is the list of relevant SSCE subjects to all the listed courses.
- Applicants don’t need to have registered for JAMB UTME or passed it in the first place. In other words, a JAMB score or cut-off mark is needed for the part-time programmes.
- However, applicants must register with JAMB as earlier noted. This will be a medium for them to have a valid JAMB CAPS database and JAMB registration number they will need for their HND, Direct Entry or NYSC
- Applicants should be at least 16 years at the time of admssion.
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Method of Application and Payment
In order to fill the admssion form:
- applicants should visit the admssion portal or click http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=216
- Choose the relevant programmes and courses. You’re allowed to chose two courses – in order of first and second choice. Although the same course can be chosen twice
- Fill in your personal details and proceed to make payment of N15,500 including the Remita Charges
- After a successful payment, resume the application form. Fill in your details, O’level results, passport photo, and submit
- After the submission, print your confirmation slip and Security form
- Take the security for to any High or Magistrate course for signing after it must have been filled, photoed by a guarantor, and duly signed
- Return to the portal to upload scanned copies of your Olevel results, Secondary School Testimonial, and the security form
Application Closing Date
This year’s application for admission will close on or before Sunday, February 28, 2021, depending on the course of choice.
What Next After Completing the ND Daily-Part Form
- Candidates for part-time must printout the JAMB CAPS form for application for part-time Admission and submit it to the Admission Officer at the Polytechnic which will be used for processing AND formalizing their Admission with JAMB.
- Candidates will need to be checking the admssion portal from time to time in order to know if offered admssion
- If offered the admssion, candidates must pay the acceptance fee online.
- After this, proceed to the polytechnic for physical freshers’ documentation and resume lectures.
Best Related Posts
- Polytechnics That Offer Admissions Without JAMB
- How to Gain Admissions Without JAMB to Universities, Polytechnics, etc
- Can I Use My JAMB Score/Mark for 3 or More Years?
- Differences Between JAMB and School Admission
- Universities vs Polytechnics: Which One is Better/Higher?