|Federal Poly Ede logo|
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State admission forms into her National Diploma (ND) Dialy and Regular Partime (DPT/RPT) forms are on sale.
Candidates are to read to the end of this post to be sure of the requirements for the admission, lists of available courses, form price, application portal/link, and more.
National Diploma (ND) Daily Part-Time is a 2-year course while National Diploma (ND) Regular Part-Time is a 3-year course. While the daily part-time lectures/classes are expected to hold across the week (usually in the evening and weekends), the regular Part-Time classes strictly hold during the weekends.
Confused? See further differences among the full-time, daily and regular part-time.
When done with your part-time course – be it regular or daily, you can proceed to the Higher National Diploma level after a year industrial training programme. You can as well cross to any university offering your course or related one by obtaining the JAMB direct entry form.
Courses Available for the Federal Polytechnic Ede Dialy and Regular Part-Time Programmes
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Geological Technology
- Business Administration & Mgt.
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Mgt.
- Library & Information Science
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Fashion Design & Clothing Tech.
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Federal Polytechnic Ede Dialy and Regular Part-Time Admission Requirements and Eligibility
To apply for the polytechnic part-time course:
- prospective applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes in his or her O’level and the subjects relevant to the proposed courses. Such O’level may include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE or a combination of any two
- candidates don’t necessarily need JAMB to process the daily or regular part-time form. In other words, you might have written JAMB or otherwise. You won’t need a JAMB score for the admission
- However, candidates must ensure they register for the JAMB part-time form which will enable them to have a valid JAMB registration number and update them to the JAMB database
- Candidates should be 16 years or above before obtaining the form.
Federal Polytechnic Ede Dialy and Regular Part-Time Method of Application and Payment
To apply for the polytechnic daily and regular part-time form, follow the steps below.
- Visit the polytechnic Part-time admission portal or just click https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/
- Create the admission account by filling in the basic data on the page. Ensure you choose the appropriate programme and course at this stage
- Then, make a payment of N10,500 for the application
- After the payment, log in to fill, complete, and submit the form.
- Print the application after the submission for future reference
After Applying for the Federal Polytechnic Ede Dialy and Regular Part-Time Form, What Next?
After submitting and printing the admission form online, it’s not over.
- Ensure you obtain the JAMB part-time application as earlier noted
- Prepare for the CBT that the polytechnic will organize for all aspirants. Partake in this test and ensure you meet the cut-off mark (that will be drawn later by the management). Even though participation in the test is more important than the score in the case of part-time programmes
- You have to be checking the admission status through a dedicated link on the school portal
- If offered, pay the acceptance fee.
- Then, prepare your credentials for freshers’ documentation and proceed to school.
- Welcome to the campus.