2020/2021 EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU) DEGREE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION EXERCISE
EKSU Post UTME-DE/Screening Eligibility and Admission Requirements
- The University will also consider UTME candidates who scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are ready to change their first choice of institution to EKSU on their JAMB CAPS. Ekiti State University (EKSU) will give concession to successful students from its Pre-Degree Programme, in keeping with Senate approval.
- Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
- The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing, and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220, and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT or its equivalents for DIRECT Entry candidates. Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU may also be considered. Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: admissions registration (www.eksu.edu.ng on until further notice) failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
EKSU Post UTME-DE/Screening Method of Application and Payment
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission, and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal. To make payment online, Use Remita Payment Page for Eksu Post UTME.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successfully signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as the first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on Remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1″ x 1″ of your color passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit, and print out the completed screening form.
Best Related Posts
- EKSU 2nd Round (Supplementary) Post UTME/DE is Still on Sales (UPDATED)
- Ekiti State School of Nursing Form: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- EKSU Ila Campus Post UTME/DE Form: Price and Cut Off Mark
- Universities That Do Not Write Post UTME
- Federal School of Nursing Ido Ekiti Form: Price and Closing Date