Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. Deadline to apply is now 6th November, 2020. Cut-off mark is 170. The form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Delta State University (DELSU), that the Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out.
Registration commenced 9th July and will end 6th November, 2020.
Only Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply. Candidates with awaiting O’level Result can apply.
How to Obtain DELSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Eco Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Closing Date: The online application ends Friday, 6th November, 2020.
DELSU Screening Date: To be announced later.
Meanwhile, be informed that based on last year, DELSU Post utme Screening is Computer Based.
All you need to study for the exam is your:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Current Affairs
We strongly advise you to purchase the DELSU post utme past questions from us. We sell it for just N1,500. If interested, make payment to our official account details:
Bank Name: First Bank
Account Number: 2035078696
Account Name: First Bank
Account Type: Current.
After payment, send your name and evidence of payment to us on WhatsApp via 08093785476 or forward it to our email via [email protected]. Once we confirm the payment, we will send you the PDF version of the past question.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Schools Whose Post UTME Form 2020/2021 are Out.
- Check Myschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.