CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2020: Cross River State University of Science &Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 160. Form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other details below .
We are pleased to inform the general public that the management of Cross River State University of Science & Technology (CRUTECH) has released the post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form for 2020/2021 academic session. Registration will commence on 6th of July, 2020.
This post utme / DE registration is strictly for candidates who chose the University as their first choice of institution. On a later date, registration for second choice candidates will commence.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME.
- Candidates who scored at least 160 in 2020 UTME and:
- Chose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
Direct entry (DE) candidates are also eligible to apply.
How Much is CRUTECH Post-UTME Form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CLOSING DATE: Not Stated!
What is CRUTECH Screening Method for Admission.
Screening will be online. Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
Note: All the above stated documents should be scanned and uploaded properly. Also make sure that the phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
CRUTECH Mode of Screening.
The screening will be online (ie screening of candidates documents) Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
PS: Candidates with awaiting Result are not eligible to apply.
If you still have any question regarding the CRUTECH 2020/2021 Post UTME, feel free to ask your questions below or call 08037539136; 08151118002; 08066462239; (CALLS from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday).
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Myschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.