College of Education Akwanga Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. The form cost N2,000. Cut-off mark is 120. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before, we proceed let’s tell you a bit about College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA).
About College of Education Akwanga
The institution was established as the Advanced Teachers College Akwanga(ATCA) in September 1976, by Plateau State edict No.5 in 1978.
The edict was then repealed in favour of Nasarawa State Edict No. 16 of 1996 which came into effect on 1 October 1996, after the state was created from Plateau State, by the Abacha government, which transferred the responsibilities of the institution to Nasarawa state government, as a result of the location of the institution in the new Nasarawa state.
The Advanced Teachers College began academic activities at a temporary site in Jos town with a campus in Akwanga. The Advanced Teachers College later moved from Jos to its permanent site in Akwanga, on 1 September 1985.
Currently, the College of Education Akwanga is located about 5 km from Akwanga town centre along the main Akwanga-Jos highway.
COE Akwanga Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates that scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination and chose College of Education, Akwanga as 1st choice.
- Candidates who choose the College as Second, Third and Forth choices are hereby informed that, they have to apply for Change of Institution; making College of Education, Akwanga their 1st Choice.
How to Apply for College of Education Akwanga Post UTME Form.
All candidates who wish to apply for the Post-UTME screening of College of Education Akwanga, Nasarawa State are to complete the online application form on the College Portal (www.coeakwanga.edu.ng) after making a payment of N2,000.00 only as Screening fee and N315.00 only as bank charges either using ATM Card of at any Bank Branch after generating application RRR code.
All candidates who have completed and printed out the online form should present themselves for aptitude test with a copy online application form, photocopy and Original of their Credentials.
Candidates are advised to adhere to the above conditions strictly and in their own Interest please.
No Sales or Purchase of Offline application forms from individuals or agents online. Beware of Scammers.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE: Will be communicated to individual candidates via their registered email address or phone numbers.
CLOSING DATE: Not Yet Specified!
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Myschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.