GUIDELINES TO CHECK OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY SCREENING RESULTS AND ADMISSION STATUS
The management of the university has finally released the just concluded admission screening results. All concerned can proceed to the admission screening portal and check their results now.
|Just enter your UTME registration number and password used for Post UTME|
Follow the steps below to check your score.
- Visit the admission portal or click http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- Click on RETURNING APPLICANTS and select Regular form the drop-down
- Enter your JAMB UTME registration number and password.
- Then click SIGN IN
- On the resulting page, click to see your result.
- If you’d forgotten your password, follow this link to get it.
As soon as the admission status is out, you will follow the same processes above to check if the school has given you admission or not.
Wishing you luck!
Best Related Posts
- UNIOSUN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE Portal Problems, Change of Course, Exams Schedules and More
- LAUTECH PUTME/DE 2nd Round (Supplementary) Form is Out. Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Re-Upload O’level Results to School Portals Compulsory? See Answer
- Can I Still Change Institutions/Courses With PUTME Form On Sales? See Answer