Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session &-8211; this Article or News was published on this date:2020-09-24 08:45:55 kindly share it with friends if you find it helpful
Trinity University is now selling application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements, cut-off mark and how to apply for Trinity University Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English &-038; Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility.
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form.
- Interested candidates should make Trinity University their first choice at any JAMB accredited Computer- Based Test (CBT) centre nationwide.
- Candidates also have a golden opportunity to do a change of institution to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link below.
SEE ALSO: Trinity University (TU) School Fees Schedule.
For further inquiries, call the admission officer on 08161144449.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Modified: 17th July, 2020
Trinity University Post UTME Form: ₦10,000