FUTO Notice to Candidates Admitted in Departments of Computer and Telecommunication Engineering, 2021/2022
FUTO Notice to Candidates Admitted in Departments of Computer Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering, 2021/2022
This is to inform you that Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Engineering are now listed on CAPS. Consequently, candidates that are offered 2021/2022 admission into the above-stated Departments should change to them on CAPS.
Please note that this directive supersedes the earlier one that requires you to change to Cybersecurity and Software Engineering respectively.
Further note that if you have already changed to Cybersecurity or Software Engineering as previously directed and accepted your admission on CAPS, kindly do a change of programme to Computer Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering as appropriate and print a new JAMB admission letter. However, if you have not, please change to Computer Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering on CAPS to enable us admit you appropriately.
Earlier: FUTO Notice to New Students Offered Supplementary Admissions, 2021/2022
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO has released a notice to all the newly admitted students offered supplementary admissions for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. The notice reads;
Also See:How to Check FUTO Admission List
They are therefore required to do the following
- Ensure that their O’level results have been uploaded on JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by visiting the Transfer Approval Page on JAMB portal to accept the Courses offered to them. This is to enable the Admissions Office admit them on CAPs.
- Change their first choice Courses on JAMB portal as directed below:
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), Soil Science & Technology (SST) and Agribusiness (AGB) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates admitted in ANATOMY should change to “HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY”.
These changes should be effected on/before Friday, 29/04/2022. Any candidate who fails to follow the above instructions may lose his/her admission.