Authorities of NTA Television College invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NTA TV College 4 Year s Degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Bachelor in Mass Communication (Television Journalism)
- Mass Communication (Television Production)
- We run a four-years degree program in Mass Communication
i. be above 16 years of age
ii. Meet the minimum entry requirements and cut-off marks as prescribed by JAMB and by the College.
- Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (compulsory) and three other subjects.
b. Direct Entry:
- Candidates should hold a Diploma in Mass Communication of the Department of Mass Communication, ABU, Zaria, Diploma in Journalism or Television Journalism, Television Production or Mass Communication from a recognized institution with a minimum of Merit Pass OR Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) of the Ahmadu Bello University in at least three (3) subjects obtained at not less than ‘C’ Level.
Method of Application
Candidates can obtain their admission forms online via the NTA TV Jos College portal http://forms.ntatvc.edu.ng/signup
Admission forms can also be obtained from all Marketing Offices, NTA State Capital Stations, Zonal Centers or at the Office of the Academic Secretary, NTA Television College Rayfield, Jos on payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500 in Bank Draft in favor of NTA TV College.
All properly completed admission forms attached with photocopies of credentials must be submitted on or before 30th September, 2020 to the Stations, Zonal Centers or at the Office of the Academic Secretary, NTA Television College Rayfield, Jos where the forms where obtained.
Department Contact Info
Old Government House Close,
Plateau State. Nigeria
Mon – Fri 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.