This is to inform the General public most especially prospective students of Nile University of Nigeria that the Management of the institution has released an update notifying Students on the Postponement of it&-8217;s open day.
The Statement read thus; &-8220;due to the uncertainty in the security situation, Nile University has postponed its Open Day (which was initially scheduled to hold from October 19th – November 27th).
A new date for the program will be communicated soon.
Meanwhile, our admissions team is available to attend to your questions and concerns, and can be reached at 08067350919, 08054892616 or [email protected]&-8221;
During our Open Day, you will get the opportunity to:
- Gain on-the-spot admission (if you have already applied) or complete our application form (if you are yet to do so) by visiting our Admissions team&-8217;s booth.
- Complete your registration instantly with our on-site finance team.
- Get a first-hand view of our facilities with a campus tour.
- Speak with our Admissions Team and find out more about our various scholarships and discounts.
- Interact with our Academic Team and learn more about our programs.
- Get detailed information about our accommodation options from our hostel team.
- Learn about our various student support services from our Student Affairs officials.
For enquiries, please contact 08054892616 or [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you at our Open Day!