This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Baptist Theological Seminary, Ogbomosho 2021/2022 Admission Form is out. Interested candidates are to apply online. See procedures and requirements below;
General Conditions for Entry All applicants to the Seminary should fulfill the following requirements:
(1) be at least twenty two years of age.
(2) Furnish the Senate satisfactory evidence of sound Christian character and a call of God to the ministry.
(3) Be recommended by their church.
(4) Take and pass an entrance examination and personal interview.
(5) Meet the academic requirements for entrance as outlined below.
(6) Show promise of continued intellectual and spiritual growth and potential for future usefulness in church and society.
(7) Married applicants must have legal marriage, registered under the marriage ordinance, before they are eligible to enroll in school.
(8) Since this is an international institution in which English is the only language of instruction, it is highly important
For all levels, minimesters shall be reserved for special instructions in theory and practical courses in the candidate’s department/area of concentration. Such courses shall be duly examined and added to regular cumulative results. The Faculty will announce the available courses as it deems fit.
Steps Toward Admission
Initial correspondence with reference to admission to the Seminary should be addressed to the Registrar, Nigerian Theological Seminary, P.M.B. 4008, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria. Contact him on telephone No. 09029062773. Or on e-mail address [email protected]
Applications should be made before November 30 each year to be eligible for the next year’s intake in August. Application forms and related materials must reach the Registrar’s Office by November 30 (each year). Entrance examination takes place on the first Saturday of every February.
Method of Application
Click on the link to start your application https://nbts.edu.ng/nbts