|Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Logo|
This is to invite all candidates who applied for admission to the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and those who wrote the examination and now wish to secure admission into the Polytechnic that they should register online for the screening exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Rufus Giwa Poly Post UTME Requirements and Admissions Eligibility
- Applicants are enjoined to note that only candidates who scored 120 marks and above
- are qualified to apply for admission.
- Applicants eligible to obtain the for include those who chose the polytechnic (as first choice) while registering for their JAMB UTME, those who after UTME results changed to the Polytechnic (as first choice), and candidates who just want to change to the polytechnic (as the first choice) before obtaining the form.
- Candidates must have also sat for the right four subjects (in UTME) for their proposed courses of studies.
- candidates must have also obtained the 5 required O&-8217;level subjects/grades for the proposed courses.
Approved National Diploma Courses at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Architectural TECHNOLOGY
- Arts and design
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology and Management
- Production Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Development
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Rufus Giwa Poly Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic (sf.rugipo.edu.ng) for further information and register after paying through UNIFIED PAYMENTS PLATFORM with the use of MasterCard or verve card in any Commercial Bank throughout the country for a Screening fee, Administrative fee, and portal fee to access the Website with effect from Tuesday, 18th August 2020.
- Meanwhile, the screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Applicants for the screening exercise are also requested to upload the following items of information:
- JAMB Data (with score) i.e original JAMB result
- Ordinary Level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB)
- Candidates are also to upload their ‘O’level result(s) on JAMB CAPS before final consideration for admission
- Each candidate is advised to visit the portal of the Polytechnic on a regular basis for emerging
- development on his/her admission status.
Best Related Posts
- Polytechnics Accepting D7/E8 in English For 14 Courses (UPDATED List)
- Polytechnics/Colleges Offering Nutrition and Dietetics, UTME and SSCE Subjects Required
- 79 Polytechnics Offering SLT and Admission Requirements
- Polytechnics Accepting D7/E8 in Maths for OTM (Office Technology Management)
- Polytechnics Offering Public Admin: UTME and O&-8217;level Subjects