The authorities of Federal Polytechnic Oko has suspended the academic activities over the ongoing unrest in the country.
As a result the examination scheduled to commence from November 2nd 2020 has been postponed until further notice.
See the memo below for full details:
As a result, the academic activities as stated below has been put to a hold. Be guided accordingly.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Academic Calendar for Completion of 2019/2020 Session has been Released. This is the POST-COVID-19 Academic Calendar.
The Federal Polytechnic Oko Approved Academic Calendar for conclusion of 2019/2020 session has been released.
This is the POST-COVID-19 CALENDAR. See the breakdown below
Oko Poly Academic Calendar
- 19th Oct. – 30th October 2020 >> Return of Students/lectures, revisions and quizzes
- 2nd Nov. – 1st Dec >> First Semester Examinations
- 2nd Dec – 23rd Dec >> Second Semester Lectures
- 23rd Dec. 2020 – 3rd Jan 2021 >> Christmas break
- 4th Jan. – 25th Feb >> Resumption of lectures
- 8th Feb – 12th Feb >> Revisions and Quizzes
- 15th Feb – 15th March >> Second Semester Examinations
Director, Academic Planning
For your reading pleasure, please check:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities &-038; Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities &-038; Polytechnic
Nigeria Schools TEAM
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.